Friday, October 16, 2009

The Bucket List

Being the patient of inertia that I am, in that I find it difficult to take a step apart form the things I have to do to sustain my (I must admit evergrowing) tunny, I find it slightly inconvenient to go watch a movie. Even the harmless verbal barbs and the not so harmless kicks on my again evergrowing butt by dear old Swapnil and dear not-so-old Shantanu rarely makes me leave the arguably cosy confines of my room.

So it is no surprise that I have not yet seen The Bucket List, which by all accounts is a most excellent motion picture. Not only is it excellent but also from what I have heard, it is a rare person who is not forced to think after watching it. So as I observe the much bemedalled Baghel sir sitting next to me through a boring lecture, passing the time making his Bucket List, undoubtably having seen the movie last night, I also start thinking about my Bucket List.

Think as I might, I could not come up with anything to do. Tried scratching my head, my elbows, my knees, my heels - no bright spark, no eureka.

Conclusion- I was setting myself up for the wrong task. No bucket, no pail for me. I should have tried to prepare a Mug List- A Beer Mug List.

PS: This was jotted down by yours truly during a boring lecture in a more boring seminar a couple of days ago.

PPS: Wish you all and your family a very very happy and joyous Deepawali.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Diwaliiii :)

    call me.. will help u make a bucket / mug / beer list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rain girl
    happy diwali to you too... and i think i need to make a beer mug list, and that too strictly of a stag, for a stag and by a stag...
    so i think i'll have to refuse your magnanimous offer... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie was an inspiration..i want to start my list

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ workhard
    welcome to this place, dude...

    ReplyDelete